[3830] LaQP K5ZZR/M Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] LaQP K5ZZR/M Rover LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:21:15 -0800
                    Louisiana QSO Party

Call: K5ZZR/M
Operator(s): K5ZZR/M
Station: K5ZZR/M

Class: Rover LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:              53                    26
   15:              19                    14
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:     0        72         0          40  Total Score = 5,760

Club:

Comments:

Had a great time roving in the LA QSO Party this year but only hit 3 parishes.
Vermillion, Iberia and St. Mary.  Always wanted to see the southern part of LA
and certainly ate my fill of gumbo and seafood.  As a fan of the author James
Lee Burke, of course I had to check out the draw bridges and eat at Victors
Cafeteria.  Also visited the Tabasco factory on Avery Island.

My mobile equipment is a 20 year old Yaesu FT890AT tranceiver and a Tarheel 200
antenna.  Vehicle is a Chev Tahoe.  I've been licensed since 1964 but have only
recently caught the rover bug.

Will be roving in the Oklahoma QSO Party March 16 and 17 and hope other rovers
will join me then.  I'll be hitting the southeast and south central counties in
somewhat remote areas.  Rover routes will be listed on the OK QSO website and
know we would all appreciate a spot or two.  73's   Russ  K5ZZR