[3830] ARRLDX SSB E7DX(@E77DX) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB E7DX(@E77DX) M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 13:10:13 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): 9A9R, E70R, E70T, E76C, E77DX, E77E, E77WM
Station: E77DX

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Prijedor JN84IX
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:  122    26
   80:  576    45
   40:  849    49
   20: 1516    61
   15: 1385    60
   10:  858    43
-------------------
Total: 5306   284  Total Score = 4,513,044

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

We did much repair work b4 contest and didnt finished at time!
So we decide to enter M/M with 4 Ops just for fun and to see how does
station plays in M/M setup!
We find out there is much work need to be done if we wish to enter serios that
category!

Unfortunay during contest we had some problems with one operating position we
used on 15m and 40m and need to slove some RFI between some bands!
As well lost first night on 160m since our 4SQ stayed stacked to NE
.....hmmmmm!

Thanks to E70R, E76C and E77E to visit us on sonday and help us to
have some rest!

It was big fun and we decide to quit much earlier to get some rest and
get some rest for comming working week!

Congrats to 9A1P and 9A1A for great efforts!

73s
E7DX Team