[3830] ARRLDX SSB AA3K SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB AA3K SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:21:42 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: AA3K
Operator(s): AA3K
Station: AA3K

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 27.25

  160:    2     2
   80:   44    32
   40:  109    57
   20:  334    85
   15:  269    87
   10:  316    73
-------------------
Total: 1074   336  Total Score = 1,081,584

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This makes a meg in all four of the majors!  A personal best!

Man one rough contest.  First a business trip during the week and a major issue
at work messed up the sleep that I planned to make a push for over 30 hours in
the contest.  Piling poor conditions on top of not enough sleep meant I didn't
last as long as I wanted at the radio.

During the contest I thought 10 would be a bust but it turned out to be the
second best band for Q's by a slim margin.  Mults were a disappointment on all
bands though.

80 & 160 were even more of a disappointment as compared to ARRL DX CW.  I broke
a hunderd Q's on 80 there but not even half as many this time.  160 in the CW
contest was about 30 Q's and almost nada this time around. My new BOG did hear
one station the inverted L did not on 160.  So the work to put that together
was worth it.

Overall, just a lot of slugging through the airwaves.