[3830] ARRLDX SSB K4XS SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K4XS SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 07:19:30 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4XS
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: K4XS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 11
Radios: SO2R

  160:   27    25
   80:  104    61
   40:  256    79
   20:  114    69
   15:   24    19
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  525   255  Total Score = 398,475

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Usually the ARRL is one of my favorites and I set my goal on 3000Qs by 450
mults.  Almost from the begining it was clear the Q total was not going to be
met, although the mults might be.  Runs were impossible to get going until EU
sunrise and onlyh lasted for an hour or so.  By 0905Z, 20 was dead, and I could
find no new workable stations.  Napped for 45 minutes and woke up to find 20
just opening. Kept waiting for it to get really hot enough to run, but it never
happened.  Went to 15 and found the same thing.  The A index was 25 and condx
seemed to agree.  At 1148 I decided I had better things to do for the weekend.
Not a good weekend for LP.