[3830] ARRLDX SSB KK4CIS SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, arspies73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KK4CIS SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 08:28:59 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KK4CIS
Operator(s): KK4CIS
Station: KK4CIS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Miami, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:   31    23
   20:   93    46
   15:   52    33
   10:   70    36
-------------------
Total:  246   138  Total Score = 101,844

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

K3/N1MM/wires in Palm trees

All S&P

Many thanks to all of the ops who were able to pull my signal out of the
pileups.  I managed to catch some good openings on 10m and was happy with my
band switch decisions, particularly staying on 20m well after local sunset.
15m was generally frustrating as no one could hear me.  Definitely appreciated
the 1.8KHz filter. Attempts to run were futile with 100 watts and no beam from
FL.

73
KK4CIS
Alan