[3830] ARRLDX SSB ED1R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ec1kr@ec1kr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB ED1R M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 08:39:45 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): EA1AR EC1KR EA4AOC EC4DX
Station: ED1R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   55    21
   80:  307    45
   40: 1163    50
   20: 1204    61
   15: 1120    59
   10:  981    50
-------------------
Total: 4830   286  Total Score = 4,060,056

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

Decided to participate in this fantastic Contest, this time to be less operators
at Team have decided to enter in MS category.

The low bands have been very difficult for us, hardly propagation conditions in
80/160 where we lost many multipliers, Thaks to the first night we were able to
work at least some states, but the second night was much worse. Our RX antenna
did not work as well as on other occasions, we do not know that could happen,
maybe the conditions were not good in these bands.

Good rates on Saturday in 15m, but 20m however suddenly closed without being
able to continue ... very surprising, as if someone had turned off the light,
The best opening Sunday at 10m with spectacular RST, but there was no way to
work the west coast. In 20m opening was also very good and we decided not made
QSY to 40m and finish the contest here.

The Contest 90% of the time with 3 ops and a couple of hours with 4 ops.

Surprising have done in the 10m band our best rate with 9 qso/min and 219 QSO/h
than to be with a single radio many times we stood Rates of two radios :-)

Thank you very much to all the friends who have helped and motivated to move
forward with the Contest, congratulations on fantastic results to EI7M and CS2C
boys, but mostly because of the great competition!!!

We worked the following stations (40) in 6 bands:

AA1K AA1V AA3B AA4V AD4Z K0TV K1LZ K3LR K3WW K4JPD K5RX K5TR K8AZ KA1ZD KB1H
N1UR N2NT N3RR N3RS N4WW N4ZC N5DX N8TR VE3EJ VY2TT VY2ZM W0AIH W1CTN W1NA
W2IRT W2PV W2RE W3EKT W3LPL W3MF W4FT W4RM W9RE WG3J WK1Q

Regards and we hear you in the next Contest, CQ WPX SSB.

73 de ED1R Team
www.ed1r.com