[3830] ARRLDX SSB N4WW M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4ww@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N4WW M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 12:45:32 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): N4WW K0LUZ N4KM
Station: N4WW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: apopka,fl
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   38    33
   80:  123    65
   40:  582    89
   20:  764   104
   15:  793   100
   10:  623    87
-------------------
Total: 2923   478  Total Score = 4,141,392

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

After spending 25 years on family vacation the first week of March I see that
I didnt miss much. ARRL ssb is still the same dogfight that makes you into an
anti phone op forever.

We also dont even feel like minor leagues down here compared to k1lz and w2pv
score. Maybe high school level.

Lastly, we dont even hear the big boys on 40 off the back of their beams in
k1,k2,k3 land but apparently they hear us as judged by several nasty on air
comments. Call off Guido in orlando from breaking my computer knuckles. This is
my last fight in ssb arrl.

I did like the cw portion this year.

73 doc n4ww