[3830] WiQP N9NE SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tfonstad@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP N9NE SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 09:57:21 -0700
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: N9NE
Operator(s): N9NE
Station: N9NE

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: Amherst, WI
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:  101     55
   40:  188    137
   20:   91     51
   15:    2
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:  382    243  Mults = 105  Total Score = 160,177.5

Club:

Comments:

Wanted to go mobile as usual, but having had rotator cuff surgery eight weeks
ago meant that my right arm would be in a sling, so I stayed home. As it turned
out, driving was a bit challenging for some of the mobiles, as rain over icy
roads followed by snow forced re-routing and at least one early 'retirement'.
All operating was done with left (non-dominant) hand, so apologies for slower
come-backs at times. Bands (20-80) were in good shape IMHO. Lots of
participation in and out of state. Always great to greet friends in this party.
Was very heartened by the numerous 'new calls' (e.g., KC9xxx) running FB CW!
Missed some nearby counties, but picked up 5 Canadian Provinces - most ever for
me in this contest. My thanks to WARAC and Tom, K9BTQ in particular, for taking
on this event. Special thanks go to Lynn, K9KR, who did most of the promotion
and scoring for the WIQP for years!

Hope to be mobile next year once again.

Setup here: K3 to 40-10M beam @ 70', and a 176' doublet at 67'.

73