[3830] CWopsT W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W1NN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 21:31:22 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 14

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:   9      1
   80:  37     25
   40:  18     18
   20:   4      4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  68     48  Total Score = 3,264

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Remote from Tokyo.  This session starts at noon for me so it's very convenient.
There were lots of stations on 20 but most couldn't hear me.  40 was also rough
with a lot of weak, watery signals.  Things picked up after the QSY to 80.  23
contacts in the first 30 minutes and 45 in the second thanks to 80 meters.  At
first I looked around 1815 and didn't hear any activity.  Fortunately I looked
higher up the band and found where everyone hangs out.  Don't the DXers get
miffed if we try to operate in their window?

Managed to work my fellow Tokyo resident and remoter WA6URY on one band.  Heard
him on 80 but couldn't hook up.

Thanks to W6SX for making announcements on CQ Contest.  Otherwise I would
probably not remember.

73, Hal W1NN remote in Tokyo