[3830] NA Sprint SSB W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W1NN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 23:05:55 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - March

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0:45

   80:  24     0:45
   40:
   20:
---------------------
Total:  24     Mults = 17  Total Score = 408

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team:

Comments:

I wanted to hand out a few contacts to my friends who like SSB.  I mostly hung
around 3750, not wanting to interrupt those important communications that take
place higher up the band.  I don't see why the action is not even lower in the
band where there is even less activity.  Sure, Generals may not be able to go
down there but how many of the few Generals that are left participate in
Sprints?  All they have to do is send in their box top if they want to work
lower down the band.

I found that it is somewhat difficult to tune in SSB signals using the remote.
There is a slight delay between turning the knob and hearing the result, by
which time a lot of CQ's have been finished.  I don't seem to have that problem
on CW.

73, Hal W1NN (remote in Tokyo)