[3830] NA Sprint SSB N5DO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5do@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N5DO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 07:56:29 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - March

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   49
   40:   70
   20:   79
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I felt good about this Sprint -- it seemed like I worked a lot of first time
sprinters.  They were especially noticable on 20M and by the time we were all
on 80M there were few left, but hopefully they will come back.  I think the
efforts to get more people out for this one paid off.

I also agree strongly with N6RO that we need new frequencies, especially on
80M.  The 3850 frequency suggested in the rules is way too far away from where
all the action is.  Something much lower (3775 or so) would be much better.

Thanks for all the fun.