[3830] NA Sprint SSB K8MR HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K8MR HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 09:48:39 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - March

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH - Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:  11
   40:  27
   20:  22
---------------------
Total:  60     Mults = 25  Total Score = 1,500

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

I operated Single Operator Multi Contest. I took advantage of the common QSO
number in the exchange of the Russian DX Contest and Sprint (and VA QSO Party)
and added the info for all the contests.

There may have been some sort of record set with my QSO with W0BH: he got four
QSOs for the OK QSO Party (he was at a four county corner)as well as for the
Sprint; and I got QSOs in the Sprint, RDXC, and four QSOs in the OK QSO Party.
I also got Sprint QSOs with several US stations who were in the RDXC, including
mults in WV and MD. I didn't bother getting names from the DX stations in the
RDXC for the Sprint.

73 -  Jim   K8MR