[3830] OkQP N6MU SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP N6MU SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 15:43:43 -0700
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6MU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:
   40:     32       18
   20:    138       87
   15:     48       40
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    218      145  Mults = 77  Total Score = 92,188

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Score includes 13500 mobile bonus points and 6000 3-band bonus points.

Despite the solar activities causing some interesting conditions, I managed a
sweep for the second year in a row. I needed eight counties after Saturday.
Once again AF5Q was instrumental in my sweep as he gave me five of the eight.
My last five were: COT, JEF, LOV, KAY and GNT. Fittingly, W0BH gave me the last
one this year!

As is usually the case, the mobiles make the Party. Top mobile for me with at
least 20 Qs was K5CM with 86 followed by W0BH(69), AF5Q(45), K5YAA(35) and
W5LE/K0WHY with 23 each.

15 was wide open Saturday but dead Sunday. Normally the east coast stations
like NT2A and N4PN are very loud out here on 20 all weekend but this year they
were all barely readable due to the strange conditions. Sure cuts down on the
pileup QRM, hi!

Thanks again for the latest rendition of one of my favorite Parties. 73...

John, N6MU                    TS-570 & 4BTV