[3830] OkQP AF5Q Mobile Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP AF5Q Mobile Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 18:30:14 -0700
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: AF5Q
Operator(s): AF5Q
Station: AF5Q

Class: Mobile Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

  160:
   80:
   40:    152        6
   20:    122      192
   15:      9
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    283      198  Mults = 49  Total Score = 61,005

Club:

Comments:

Started out with dead battery Saturday, but made do.  Operated single op
unassisted.  Ran all my counties except Jackson for the day.  CME took me out
for noon to around 4pm while in NW Oklahoma, so nothing to listen to except
static.  Also changed out the Tarheel to an MFJ whip where I could run 100w on
CW for 20/40.

Glad to help out with John' sweep, but thought LOL Love county was the final
one.  Ah well...  this QSO party is fun and I like going out to see Oklahoma.

Also great to see W5LE and K5YAA back in the contest!!

Sunday set me a new personal record going from Tillman/Jackson to love
county...1/2 the state...even made it to Carter then back to Stephens.

73s to all and see ya all next year!

AF5Q