[3830] Rus DX DQ4W M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX DQ4W M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:27:13 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: DQ4W
Operator(s): DJ4MZ DK4YJ DK9TN DL5RMH DL6RAI
Station: DQ4W

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   192     27      47        52
   80:   433    131      59        62
   40:   575    198      74        68
   20:   508    322      84        75
   15:   458    332      82        75
   10:   181     88      66        55
Total:  2347   1098     412       387  Total Score = 19,461,243

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

This was fun. This year was the 8th year in a row for us in the MO2T category
and brought a new claimed station record for us.

Like others, we also think that the skimmer/RBN has changed the game quite
significantly - especially in a CW focused contest such as the RDXC. The RBN
brought an endless stream of stations and in the 2nd half of the contest there
were hours in which we spent more time with clicking on the fruitful Russian 10
point calls than calling CQ. It just produced more points - but it is way less
fun!.

The best QSO was with 9M4SLL on 160m, but unfortunetely he didn't hand out
serial numbers.

Very good to see many MO2T entries in DL: DK0EE, DL1A, DM4X, DR1A, DR4A,
DR5N,...

73/dsw de DQ4W.