[3830] WPX SSB KE7AUB SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke7aub@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KE7AUB SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 18:15:41 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KE7AUB
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: KE7AUB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OREGON
Operating Time (hrs): 6.75

------------
  160:   0
   80:   5
   40:   8
   20:  28
   15:  32
   10:   6
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Friday with its K5 and A27 was nearly a bust - how I managed to get Senegal on
20M I'm still not sure. All I know was that everyone else was in the Cape Verde
pile-up; suckers. I heard/worked no JA's - until Sat mid morning on 40M, and
Alaska was an effort on friday.

Went to the multi-1 effort and the bands began to improve on Sat. Pretty good
condx on 20M at grey line and 40M at night was pretty good too.

Sunday for my wee station was ok, even 10m was open enough for me to make a few
DX Q's - I am still putting out a wanted poster for the entity that was flipping
the on-off switch for the bands I was on - some brutal QSB at times. I got an
all time new one, so this makes my home effort for the weekend worth while.

Thanks to all who heard my small signal (at times it seemed pretty big based
upon how the other station(s) got my call and exchange on the first try). Even
with less than optimal band conditions I still had a lot of fun.