[3830] WPX SSB PW2D(PY2ZXU) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thomascarl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB PW2D(PY2ZXU) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:27:59 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: PW2D
Operator(s): PY2ZXU
Station: PY2DM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Biritiba Ussu
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   31
   20:  169
   15:  546
   10:  389
------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Again our good friend Mamiro, PY2DM opened the doors for me! Decided at last
moment to go to the station early saturday morning and then I had to leave for
easter dinner at sunday morning, great fun and fine runs, thanks to all that
gave me a shout and answered my S&amp;P calls.
Managed to get contacts with SH3Y, an international group of young coming
contesters that operated from SK3W, good show of them and Mattias, Gunnar,
Johan, Tore etc.!
Big thrill was to get KH2KY on 15m over the EU pile/up that he had.
Our new 10m stack seems to be well worth the work efforts.