[3830] WPX SSB KK7PR(@K7ZS) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, klahaie@centricata.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KK7PR(@K7ZS) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 20:34:39 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KK7PR
Operator(s): K7ZS KT7E KI7Y KE7AUB W7NNN
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 26.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   11
   40:  361
   20:  600
   15:  354
   10:   28
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Shortened effort this year with Easter, nice weather, and upcoming travel
shortened our effort this year.  Pretty much the same group of faithfuls for
our Portland Radio Contester Club (PDXRCC), a 'sub-club' of the WVDXC.

Joe KT7E, Jim KI7Y, Andy 'The Machine' KE7AUB, and a stop by from recent Oregon
transplant Eric W7NNN rounded out the roster.

Friday night - HORRIBLE conditions!  Saturday, improving but anemic at best
here in the PNW.  Saturday, after a dinner break, we caught our first big run
with the antenna pointed over the north pole on 20m, lotsa fun.

Of course, Sunday was better but had no real plans to operate - managed to
squeeze in a few hours chasing mults but missed the best part of the weekend,
of course!

Lots of fun, just the same.

Compared to last year: 2/3 the operating time, HALF the score!

Best 73, lets hope the CW weekend in May has better conditions!

73 Kevin K7ZS for the PDXRCC Sub Club!