[3830] WPX SSB GW4BLE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve.gw4ble@btconnect.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB GW4BLE SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 06:51:51 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: GW4BLE
Operator(s): GW4BLE
Station: GW4BLE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  234
   40:   81
   20:  149
   15:  452
   10:  101
------------

Club:

Comments:

Just a few days before last  year's  WPX SSB contest I was  diagnosed with bowel
cancer and had an uncertain future ahead of me.  Now life is good, the cancer
has been cured and I just wait for a final medical procedure before getting
fully back on track.

While waiting for the return to hospital, activity times on the radio are
restricted but it was tremendous fun to get on the air and make some QSOs with
friends old and new.

Audio from contacts made in the contest is available on my web site here:

http://www.gw4ble.dxlist.co.uk

73

Steve
GW4BLE