[3830] WPX SSB S57AL SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ivo.jereb@siol.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB S57AL SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 08:45:48 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: S57AL
Operator(s): S57AL
Station: S57AL

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Radomlje
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   28
   80:  201
   40:  736
   20: 1084
   15:  933
   10:    8
------------

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks God it's over.
After last year tests and the final result was a realistic to expect a similar
result, but the poor conditions and rainy weather (lots of static on the yagi
antennas) made â??â??their own. The plan was to reach 10M points, which was at
the end not so far.
For me this was one of the hardest tests in the last twenty years.

According to the recommendation of Randy K5ZD (from webinar), I sent the log
without any adjustments after the end of Contest.

Thanks Bob (N6TV) for advice on settings in the WT, but I finally decided to
use N1MM, which was the right decision (on the advice of S55OO; Goran, thank
you again). I hope that somebody wil help me until CQ WW SSB part.

So at this point I would ask if anyone has configured setup (WT - micro2R -
SSB), which works, if you contact me at my e-mail:  ivo.jereb@siol.net

Setup as usualy:
2x FT-1000MKV + PA, N1MM program
ANT: 5.el. monoband Yagis for 10, 15 and 20m,
     3.el. for 40m  ,  &amp; INVV for 160, 80m
RX: K9AY loop

Congrats to all of you for nice results in such conditions.

Cu in  next one!

73, Ivo S57AL