[3830] WPX SSB VC6A(@VE6SV) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve6sv@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VC6A(@VE6SV) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 10:39:21 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VC6A
Operator(s): VA6UK VE4EA VE4GV VE6LDX VE6RST VE6MRT
Station: VE6SV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Sherwood Park
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    1
   80:   61
   40:  690
   20:  879
   15:  734
   10:   54

Club:

Comments:

Thank you and thank you again guys for being part of the VC6A team.

Yes, the propagation gods were not with us as auroral activity was very active
for the full 48 hours but we sure had some great laughs and fun for 48 hours!

Rob VE4GV did point out that we forgot to do the &quot;-40 deg bare nake tower
dance at midnight&quot; dedicated to the prop gods. Next year.

73, VC6A Team