[3830] WPX SSB N6HD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dgreenhut@ehotproperty.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N6HD M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 20:19:03 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N6HD
Operator(s): KI6FGV N6HD
Station: N6HD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Woodland Hills, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 38

------------
  160:    0
   80:    1
   40:  247
   20:  338
   15:  685
   10:   98
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Saturday, we had some good JA 15m runs and made only a few 10 m Qs.  There were
not many EU and AF contacts made that day. Propagation was really poor. On
Sunday, bands were much improved with a reasonable amount of EU contacts along
with JA runs. 20 m was ok but not many strong DX contacts.  10 m was completely
dead all day.  There was improvement over our other efforts. We worked 96
countries. We had some surprises, when some semi exotic countryâ??s called us.
In summary operations went well, but we could always use bigger antennas!