[3830] WPX SSB IR4M(IK4MGP) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4mgp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB IR4M(IK4MGP) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 06:24:47 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): IK4MGP
Station: IR4M

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MonteCodruzzo (FC)
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   31
   80:  128
   40:  842
   20:  943
   15:  767
   10:  143
------------

Club:

Comments:

WPX Contest, despite the struggle sending and receiving serial numbers,
is just fun!

Very bad propagation on Saturday, both on low and high bands, with 15
and 20m who closed early. Much better on Sunday, even if conditions on
10m meters still have been at a low very level.

Is fun to watch and join the competition on CQContest.ru. It's a pity,
however, to see that that this tool is still joined by such a low number
of competitors. Is there a reason for this??

Thanks to my &quot;battle&quot; mates IW2HAJ and YO9W for the fun challenge!

Finally, it's weird to observe that, despite the usual low number of
Assisted participants, each time I was spotted on the cluster, the
pile-up was blowing-up. Strange, isn't it?