[3830] WPX SSB LX7I(DJ8OG) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dj8og@gmx.de
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB LX7I(DJ8OG) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 09:17:48 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): DJ8OG
Station: LX7I

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   49
   80:  363
   40:  740
   20: 1173
   15: 1082
   10:   91
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Big THANKS to Philippe (LX2A) who gave me again his super station. Also to Knut
(DJ6KS) who gave me the TS-590 for the multi radio. To Bad CONDX on saturday
were down but sunday was OK and the fun was back with some nice runs to the US.
QRM was incredible high, sorry for those stations I couldnt hear or had to give
up trying to complete the QSO.
All in all it was a fun weekend on a super station, I still have to learn that
SO2R thing as I just made a few contacts on the second radio and did again
multi bouncing with the running one :-( so lost some time for runs ...
Hope to be back some time in LX
Best 73 Matt - LX7I - (DJ8OG)