[3830] WPX SSB EA7EU SOSB80(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea7eu@gmx.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB EA7EU SOSB80(TS) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 14:22:53 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: EA7EU
Operator(s): EA7EU
Station: EA7EU

Class: SOSB80(TS) HP
QTH: SIERRA MORENA
Operating Time (hrs): 18:34

------------
  160:
   80:  492
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

On this time and  because a terrible bad WX on my second QTH I suffered  several
longs cuts in our electrical supply and specially during the second night, when
at 1:00 Hrs AM everything was DOWN for over 11 hours long.

Just 408 Qsos were on log, but I was working with a good rate.

Almost I lost the hole night, and when you are working this contest only on 80
meters band is TERRIBLE.

Is terrible because is nothing to do, you stay on your shack with a candel
waiting and waiting many many hours and belive me you get SO ANGRY with the
situation, but I repeat again is NOTHING TO DO unfortunately.

During the Sunday day I was on air again but suffering more short cuts but I
was able to work some stations.

After that Im just thinking on the next WPX edition and getting relaxing...

Thanks to all the stations who contacted with station.

Mni 73 to everybody.

Working conditions were:

Vertical Monoband Antenna 80AVM from EAntenna.
EWE antennas from EAntenna.
TS 480SAT
EXPERT 1K FA