[3830] WPX SSB OL3R(OK1VWK) SO(A)SB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OL3R(OK1VWK) SO(A)SB20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 15:44:49 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OL3R
Operator(s): OK1VWK
Station: OL3R

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  401
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Due to local weather conditions just only part of full contest time from home
backround for TRX and setup test. My neighbor was growing to be little bit
nervous due to caused TVI :-) It was adrenalin when second dipole has been
installed close window of his apartment. Sunday morning definitely stoped
operation.

Btw I7SWX Inrad roofing filter mod seems working fine. Filter connected
directly to 1st mixer output is much better than origin solution from Inrad.

2x sloped 0.5wl dipole at 15m
FT1000MP MKV
OM-Power

CU in CW part again with full contest setup ...