[3830] MoQP W0BH SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MoQP W0BH SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 22:32:22 -0700
                    Missouri QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 1.6

  160:
   80:    7      1
   40:   22     13
   20:    2      0
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   31     14  Mults = 26  Total Score = 2,076

Club:

Comments:

Score includes the bonus for working W0MA.

Enjoyed working KI0I/m (7) and N0AX/m (5).  Also found K0FG/m (1) and a big
surprise to hear Pam/N5KW/m (1) on CW up from Oklahoma .. way to go!

I was getting the van and equipment ready to run the Georgia QSO Party with
Paul/N4PN, so I checked 40m each time I came in the shack to pick up some
equipment.  Sunday, most of the action seemed to be on 20m which left me out,
but I was able to make a couple of weak contacts there.  W0MA and W0D get the
consistently loudest station in Kansas award, and I heard them on almost every
time I checked 40m.  I think I worked both 4 times as I did K0JPL, my only 3
bander.

Enjoyed my time on .. thanks for the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh