[3830] CWopsT K6RB/C6A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rb@baymoon.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K6RB/C6A LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 20:56:00 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 11

Call: K6RB/C6A
Operator(s): K6RB
Station: K6RB/C6A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 0.75

  160:
   80:
   40:   6      5
   20:   8      8
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  14     13  Total Score = 182

Club:

Comments:

Wow. Lots of activity and few hearing me. What a difference from 1900Z. I could
hear all kinds of signals - NA, EU - but I clearly was not being heard over QRN
and QSB. I did manage to get 14 Qs, so I managed to eek out that third
participation point after all. When I QSY'd to 40 I had only 8 Qs and was
doubtful I'd make the needed 2. But somehow I managed to be heard.

So, for Thursday and Friday, I'll be QRV on 15 and 17 meters, mostly, since
that seems to be the Buddipole sweetspot. If you need C6A, look for me around 3
PM EDT on either 15 or 17 meters.

I'll be leaving on Saturday so will probably dismantle the set up on Friday
night. I'll be back in Santa Cruz on Sunday and back to work on Monday. CU in
the next CWT with the home station.

73,

Rob K6RB/C6A on San Salvador Island IOTA NA-001