[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K9MMS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9MMS@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K9MMS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 20:13:15 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 12

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   3      3
   80:   7      4
   40:  17     12
   20:  14      7
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  41     26  Total Score = 1,066

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

K3 + Win-Test

The first half went well, and it looked like I should make 50 QSOs.
Unfortunately, things slowed in the second half.  The rate stalled a bit at
0246.  The activity was good on 20, 40, and 80.  Apparently, I made a error by
even bothering with 160 meters.  It was very noisy and almost no signals heard
there for the first minute or two.  I would have done better finishing on 80
meters.  Usually 160 is good during the last few minutes.

As always, thanks for the Qs, Ms, and fun.
73,
   Gary