[3830] GaQP N4OO Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, na4bw@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP N4OO Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 17:30:54 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: N4OO
Operator(s): N4OO
Station: N4OO

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: COBB
Operating Time (hrs): 8.75

  160:      0        0
   80:     27        0
   40:    124      135
   20:    102       49
   15:      6        0
   10:      0        0
    6:
------------------------
Total:    259      184  CW-Dig Mults = 48  Ph Mults = 38  Total Score = 60,372

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

2 Parties in Ga. this weekend.

Party # 1 -Congrats to VK land &amp; Adam Scott on a thrilling final round in
Augusta! That was epic. If I were to say I picked Adam before the start on
Sunday no one would believe me - BUT I most certainly did!

Party #2- Wasn't sure how much time I would have for this 1, but found sound
time primarily on a rainy Sunday here in Marietta. Best moment was working
W0BH/m on SSB no less, on 40 and I had been on the exact same freq for about 30
minutes with a decent rate and then Bob said they had been there for many
hours!! Goes to show you what local prop. on 40 can be like. Funny exchange
indeed. Thx Bob and Paul for the good chuckle.

Thx for all the q's and coming to the Ga. party this weekend. 73 Brian N4OO