[3830] JIDX CW M0CFW(JK3GAD) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] JIDX CW M0CFW(JK3GAD) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 03:47:12 -0700
                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: M0CFW
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: M0CFW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Central London
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   3      3
   20:  12      9
   15:  22     14
   10:  24     15
-------------------
Total:  61     41  Total Score = 3,485

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

As usual, used K3 and 5 meter wire on flag pole on balcony.

Propagation was better on Sunday. On saturday I have to wait till late to get
improved propagation on 15 and 10. Strange opening as some Western JA station
like JA6 never getting louder but sometimes North Eastern part JA7 was very
strong.

I felt huge imbalances in participation between non-JAs and JAs so I have to
wait long queue in pile ups so it may cause some bias that I felt propagation
was better on Sunday.....

Thanks for copying my weak signal.

73 Kazu
M0CFW, M5Z, JK3GAD