[3830] NMQP K5WO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobkmak@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NMQP K5WO Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 19:32:43 -0700
                    New Mexico QSO Party

Call: K5WO
Operator(s): K5WO
Station: K5WO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    1      2      0
   40:   53     98      0
   20:  130     50      0
   15:    5      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  189    150      0  Mults = 78  Total Score = 82,368

Club: Albuquerque DX Association

Comments:

Propagation seemed better this year and I was able to maintain a decent rate
CQing most of the time. When things got slow I'd go to 20 SSB and work some of
the GAQP guys. Thanks to Jim KK6MC for the idea of checking 40 on the half hour
for in-state mobiles. Worked like a charm and I logged a lot more NM counties
than last year ( 27 vs 16 ). Went out with a bang with 33 Qs in the last 20
minutes of the test on 40 SSB.

73,

Bob K5WO