[3830] CQMM DX M0CFW(JK3GAD) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX M0CFW(JK3GAD) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 14:38:41 -0700
                    CQ Manchester Mineira DX Contest

Call: M0CFW
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: M0CFW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Central London
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:    4      0
   20:   57      4
   15:   53      2
   10:   25     15
----------------------
Total:  139     21  Countries = 43  Total Score = 23,491

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

The easiest band to work SA station from here is 10m but there was deep QSB as
usual so it took longer to complete QSO even exchange is simple and static.
Some participants did not indicate which contest he/she is in while calling CQ,
so I wait to hear which exchange was sent. Then I change logging program
setting, call him/her then he/she sent different type of exchange.....seems
this station send 001 to YU station, state/province to QSO party station,
continent to all other station, on the fly. Other station gave out all possible
exchange in one QSO. I would like to see some coordination between contest
organizers to harmonize exchange in same weekend.

Anyway, thanks for copying my weak signal!

73 Kazu
M0CFW, M5Z, JK3GAD