[3830] MiQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya@zsmkomds.edu.sk
Subject: [3830] MiQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:48:58 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   25      0
   40:   58      9
   20:   61     57
   15:    2      7
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  146     73  CW Mults = 63  Ph Mults = 45  Total Score = 39,420

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

It was a hard decision, but I had to make a decision that which one from 4 QP I
will â??sacrificeâ??. At lest I decised to choose the MI QP. I have not
confirmed from MI only 8 counties, whilst I missed many counties from ND, SD
and NE. Of course I could not resist to make some QSOs on MI QPâ?¦:)  I missed
many counties as I was searching or made QSOâ??s with mobil stations from ND,
SD, NE â?&quot; made 96 QSO!!!
SD QP: 37 QSO / 28 county
ND QP: 40 QSO / 23 county
NE QP: 19 QSO / 10 county

Allthoug I was able to break my DX record from the last year.
I Congratulation to DL2HBX for a nice result and to the new record.
Next year I have not to deal with ND, SD, NE QP to work on MI QP hard and
regain my recordâ?¦.. :)

Top mobiles:

K8MR/M  45/25 (QSO/cty)
K8IR/M  14/10