[3830] FlQP NF4A/M SO MobileMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nf4a@knology.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP NF4A/M SO MobileMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 10:03:07 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: NF4A/M
Operator(s): NF4A
Station: NF4A/M

Class: SO MobileMixed LP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  294     29  CW Mults = 93  Ph Mults = 23  Total Score = 50,090

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Work on the installation of a new FM broadcast antenna did not allow me to do my
uusal mobile effort in the FQP. I was able to slip away some Saturday to run
WAG, BAY and CAH and early Sunday morning to run LIB. When I was operating in
WAG, had wear a hard hat as I was at the 1100 ft tower having the broadcast
antenna installed ;) Highlight was working UA3AGW on 15 CW in LIB on Sunday
morning and JI3MJK on 20 Sunday morning in LIB. Also worked KH6, DL, HA, 9A, I,
LY, F, HI, KP4, and KP2. Looks like there were enough mobiles to cover the
state....there should be many sweeps !