[3830] FlQP N4DXI SOAB(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4DXI SOAB(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 15:45:24 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4DXI
Operator(s): N4DXI
Station: N4DXI

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: Inglis, Fl
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   40:
   20:   3     173
   15:   2       8
   10:
--------------------
Total:   5     181  CW Mults = 3  Ph Mults = 50  Total Score = 10,123

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

20 and 15 m surprisingly quiet, few stations and low qrn. Checked antennas and
Orion II settings, looked ok, nothing on 10 m, back to 20 SSB, then BAM! YT7Z
followed by HA8DM, can't be that the band is dead....no locals, no stateside
but 59 plus DX?  OK, tell DX about FQP and Levy County.  I was working more
Swiss stations than USA.  First contest where I gave up and called CQ, out of
the quiet popped CA, WA, RI, IL, PI, on and on.  You just never can
tell.....John Bescher, N4DXI, Levy County.