[3830] FlQP W9QL SOABSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W9QL SOABSSB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 16:16:31 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SOABSSB LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 14:42

   40:          18
   20:         119
   15:          23
   10:
--------------------
Total:   0     160  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 50  Total Score = 16,000

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

My first contest with the new FT-DX5000MP. A huge learning curve with all the
features in this amazing radio. As always, thanks go to the mobiles who
accounted for many of my multipliers. Conditions were better on Saturday than
Sunday, although it seemed like there was not a lot of participation on 40 last
night. Scored 12 more Q's than last year, but three less counties. Managed to
sweep the 1x1's on 15 and 20. I believe this is my best score to date in the
FQP.

73's,
Dave
W9QL