[3830] FlQP W7YAQ SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W7YAQ SOABCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 18:52:16 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W7YAQ
Operator(s): W7YAQ
Station: W7YAQ

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: Sisters, Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   40:   18
   20:  237
   15:   96
   10:    2
--------------------
Total:  353     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 47,302

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Excellent contest with amazing mobile activity, accounting
for 73 per cent of all my QSOs.  QSO and county totals here were:

NX4N   29 / 25
K5YAA  26 / 21
K4OJ   26 / 19
K4KG   24 / 19
N4GI   23 / 23
NO5W   21 / 20
N4AO   21 / 14
K1XX   20 / 19
N4EEB  17 / 16
KN4Y   17 / 14
AD8J   12 /  9
W5WMU   9 /  8
N4FP    7 /  6
NF4A    3 /  2
N4DAB   2 /  2
AD4ES   1 /  1

I hope I have not forgotten any of those FB operators and drivers!

Last counties were K1XX/OKE Sunday at 1858 UTC, and N4AO/HAR at 1908.  Last 5
counties were all in the south central part of the state.

Thanks to AA4PP and K4L for 4 bands!

Kudos to the organizers for a great weekend of activity.  I look forward to
another informative and complete write-up from K1TO prior to the 2014 event.

73 to all in the Sunshine State,
Bob W7YAQ