[3830] FlQP N4PN SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4PN SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 07:55:48 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: MACON, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   40:   92     99
   20:   95     12
   15:   36      2
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  223    113  CW Mults = 64  Ph Mults = 45  Total Score = 60,931

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Another FQP .. trying to decide if I had fun or if pulling my teeth would
have been more fun...it's &quot;ruff&quot; up here next door when all the
&quot;runners&quot;
take off and go ninety-to-nothing running on 20 CW...leaving out on Sat.
afternoon with little intentions of doing very much outside of 20m...
Did spell FLORIDA....and missed HAMilton for the sweep, altho heard two
stations on 20m but could not get thru....tried to time it so that I
could call at the end of the run...had two rigs set up so could monitor
most freqs. that everyone seemed to be using...but getting them to hear
me with anyone else calling was a challenge....oh well...maybe next year!!

Thanks to Charlie, NF4A, for jumping around and giving me the few counties
that he could manage over the weekend around his work....and John, K4BAI,
with Jerry, K5YAA, for a great job..that extra power sure made a difference
on 20m and John's great ears/operating....also, thanks to Geo and gang at
K4KG/m and John, AD8J, for great operating and jumping all around...

Breakdown of the Q's of the mobiles:
K5YAA - 30
K4KG - 15
K4OJ - 14
NX4N - 13
AD8J - 13
NF4A - 11
N4AO &amp; KN4Y - 9
K1XX - 7
NO5W &amp; NF2F - 6
N4EEB - 4
N4DAB &amp; N4FP - 3
W5WMU, N4GI &amp; W4FCG - 2

Thanks to all....mobiles, rovers and fixed stations

73, Paul, N4PN