[3830] FlQP W4FCG/M(K1KNQ) SO MobileSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1knq@aol.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W4FCG/M(K1KNQ) SO MobileSSB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 06:23:31 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W4FCG/M
Operator(s): K1KNQ
Station: W4FCG/M

Class: SO MobileSSB LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   0     864  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 66  Total Score = 114,048

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Covered 26 counties. Saturdays operation flawless using new front seat operating
position. Sunday, had to resort to hand logging due to laptop computer problem.
The first time Murphy has struck in 5 years. Guess I was overdue. It is really
difficult to drive, talk and write at the same time (Hi Hi). Great time and
thanks to all the stations who waited for me from county to county.
73
Jack
K1KNQ