[3830] NewEngQP N2CU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP N2CU Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 17:43:21 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

   80:     41       13
   40:    161       78
   20:    134       42
   15:     82       20
   10:      1        0
------------------------
Total:    419      153  Mults = 260  Total Score = 1

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

The composite score from the 7QP, INQP and NEQP is 257,660. Worked all three
flawlessly with N1MM but I will let the sponsors figure out the score. This
contest is fun but frustrating. Too close for the high bands and nobody is on
the low bands when the highs are open. Well, I did work a bunch of New England
on the high bands, even though I was LP. Thanks for all the fun and the QSOs.

73,
Tom N2CU &lt;&gt;&lt;