[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 21:37:28 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 24

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      2
   80:   3      2
   40:  20     14
   20:  27     17
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  52     35  Total Score = 1,820

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Nice to hear N7LOX KU5B K0EJ W0EWD and KU8E, and hope you guys can join in again
every week !  and of course all the 'regular guys' who make this so much fun
every thursday evening for 30 minutes.

BAI in PJ4 also was a nice surprise...Tnx John~ and have a great weekend in
WPX.

BAND RECAP
20 was great !
40 was less than its usual robust band...being well before sunset up here..
and
80 and 160 were just barely there.  K6NV on 160 right at the end was ESP and
may or may not have been me he was working. couldnt hear anyone else at all,
and Bob is usually the best W6 signal on top band here in WA. 339 tonite.

73
DanWA K7SS

(will NOT be operating in disguise w/ a borrowed callsign this weekend, so if
you are, and we work, please say hello and let me know who you are.. LOL )