[3830] WPX CW K7HBN SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K7HBN SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 17:23:53 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K7HBN
Operator(s): K7HBN
Station: K7HBN

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: USA
Operating Time (hrs): 26

------------
  160:    0
   80:    1
   40:   62
   20:  200
   15:  147
   10:    2
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Great test for my KX3.  Except for the stuttering 7 in my call caused by the
tuner in the rig starting a quick tuning cycle when as I moved within the band,
the horribly disturbed conditions, plus falling ill to a nasty cold, I have to
consider it a successful weekend for a QRP idiot like me. (just kidding about
the idiot part).  Thanks again for all the good ears and the screwy 15 meter
opening on Sunday
de K7HBN