[3830] WPX CW PJ4G(NA2AA) SO(A)SB10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW PJ4G(NA2AA) SO(A)SB10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 17:39:04 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: PJ4G
Operator(s): NA2AA
Station: PJ4G

Class: SO(A)SB10 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 29:27

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 1022
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

The conditions on 10m were horrible.  Never really opened to Europe or Asia,
although some contacts were made.  The QSB was worse than I have ever heard.
My apologies to the stations where I just couldn't get your number after
struggling to finally get your call sign.  Congrats to my partner K4BAI who
CRUSHED IT on 40 meters!  Also great time working side by side with Roger,
N4RR, getting many projects done before the contest and getting his help with
N1MM, station config, etc.  A great weekend on Bonaire.