[3830] WPX CW MJ5Z(JK3GAD) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW MJ5Z(JK3GAD) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 04:15:17 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: MJ5Z
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: GJ3DVC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IN89VE
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   24
   80:  261
   40:  390
   20: 1073
   15:  448
   10:   31
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

It is my first opportunity to activate MJ5Z callsign, much shorter than MJ0CFW.
I felt quite big advantage as not many repeat request I got when S&amp;P,
although some people try to copy as M15Z, etc.....

Nice Es openings on 10m as close as DL land but did not generate any meaningful
rates as if people even not checking on magic bands?

As usual, thanks to JARS club members for maintaining and letting me use the
station.

I will be back in the island for CQ WW RTTY in September.

73 Kazu
M0CFW, JK3GAD