[3830] WPX CW LZ8E(LZ2BE) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LZ8E(LZ2BE) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 05:49:48 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LZ8E
Operator(s): LZ2BE
Station: LZ2BE

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   63
   80:  254
   40:  986
   20: 1345
   15:  844
   10:  126
------------

Club:

Comments:

WPX is one of my favourite contests and despite the poor condx and bad WX
forecasts I decided to go for fun. It happen to have thunderstorms here, but
not as much as past 2 days. I had to abandon my initial plan for rest periods
and to fit it up to the lightnings :)
A lot of activity as usual and some good openings to USA on Sunday evening.
Sorry for repeat requests, sometimes it was quite difficult to copy due to the
statics.
Thanks to all friends for Q's!
73 Boyan