[3830] WPX CW KK4CIS SOSB40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, minmax09@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KK4CIS SOSB40 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 05:54:41 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KK4CIS
Operator(s): KK4CIS
Station: KK4CIS

Class: SOSB40 LP
QTH: Miami, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  136
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

N1MM / K3 / 40M delta loop with 4:1 balun

Worked other bands when 40m wasn't cooperating.
7.5hrs on 40m, and 10hrs on other bands.  100% S&amp;P on 40m.

Band     Qs    WPX
7        136   108
14       112   72
21       76    42
28       41    28
Ttl      365   250

40M was noisy right out of the gate, but went from bad to terrible by 0400 UTC
Saturday morning.  Sunday morning on 40M I had already worked the vast majority
of stations that I could hear, and the band was too noisy for me to reliably
pull out call signs quickly enough, so I abandoned any attempts to run on 40m.

Many thanks to all the ops who were able to pull me out of the noise.

73
KK4CIS