[3830] WPX CW NX0X(N4PN) SOAB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NX0X(N4PN) SOAB(TS) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 07:30:28 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NX0X
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 35

------------
  160:   25
   80:   91
   40:  391
   20: 1003
   15:  834
   10:  108
------------

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks Brian - for the use of your call again...it was fun!!

This is still the best....the little pistols can compete with
the T/S category...wish all contest offered this category..

I see a lot reporting bad condx...this is a personal best in Q's
for me. Prefix count is way off from previous years, so score is
lower.

Biggest surprise! Got up Sunday morning and started on 10 meters.
Found ZS6WN working Europe...when I worked him, JA's started call-
ing LP...worked all that I could find, with JA5FBZ and JA6WIF both
599+++....then checked 15 meters LP and found more JA's along with
BV7S....

Only three stations worked on all 6 bands - NR4M, VA3ATT and WW4E.

Thanks to CQ and to all who support this great contest!!

73, Paul, N4PN

FT1000m/AL1200
Hygain TH-5 @ 70'
Alpha-Delta - 40/80