[3830] WPX CW 9A1A M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nikola.percin@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW 9A1A M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 23:24:59 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: 9A1A
Operator(s): 9A2DQ 9A4WW 9A5E 9A5W 9A6A 9A6M 9A7R 9A9A
Station: 9A1A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: nr Zagreb
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  425
   80:  934
   40: 1885
   20: 2240
   15: 1807
   10:  524
------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

A few days before contest weekend we faced with number of avaliable operators
problem. Some team members because of family or business obligations could not
participate, and some of them were avaliable part of time. On Saturday from
early hours until early Saturday/Sunday night hours we had only 5 operator
avaliable. As consequence on Saturday afternoon we had to start operation on
80M late and 160m very late in evening hours.Sunday was more comfortable.
Fortunately we did not have food and drinks problem.
Thanks to club members 9A5DDT, 9A7IMR and Frankie we enjoyed in excelent food
and drinks. Giving us in addition good and strong coffee they helped us a lot.

CONDX were poor, better on Sunday then Saturday.
Thanks to all who called us.

9A1A team