[3830] WPX CW DF5RF SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, df5rf@darc.de
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DF5RF SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 04:39:44 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DF5RF
Operator(s): DF5RF
Station: DF5RF

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   11
   80:  138
   40:  291
   20:  289
   15:  147
   10:   24
------------

Club:

Comments:

Considering the bad conds I should be happy with my results even if lower than
last year. So probably this is what I can achieve using my compromise antennas
in a small garden, wires bent around the house... at least I had prepared a
2ele for 15m full size and a 3ele for 10m just in case the conds would have
been better.
Rig K2+KX3 running SO2R using microham u2r.
Thanks for listening and congrats to everybody in the QRP section!
73 Gernot, DF5RF